Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for the ISU WF?
- students who are formally registered in one of the universities that
cooperate with FH Wolfenbuettel
- interested students with a a background in electrical / electronic engineering, computer
engineering or similar education preferred but not mandatory
- with sufficient knowledge of the English language to follow the courses. All courses are given
When can you apply?
- Registration starts on
December 1st, 2023
- Deadline for registration will be on
February 29th, 2024
Where can you register?
What will be the cost?
- You will have to
take care for your flight/ travel expenses.
- We will pick you up at Hanover airport (HAN) or nearby train station Braunschweig and take care
of your transport afterwards.
- For accommodation, food (half-board), the courses and excursions (including excursion to
Hamburg and wind-park as well as weekend train ticket to Berlin) there is a
fee of 990 Euro.
- After acceptance of your registration you will be requested to pay the ISU fee. Do not send