Intelligent Systems for Energy and Mobility
The object of research is intelligent systems for managing integrated system components in the area of energy management and supply, vehicle dynamics, electrical drives, driver assistance and integral vehicle safety. In the energy area, the focus is on the use of renewable energies.
The following are actively engaged in the research area:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Automotive Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Science/IT
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Faculty of Transport-Sports-Tourism-Media
- Faculty of Supply Engineering
Please contact the team of the Knowledge and Technology Transfer for information on research at Ostfalia.