Knowledge and Technology Transfer
Ostfalia’s knowledge and technology transfer unit is your first port of call if you seek a link to the university in order, for example, to avail yourself of the knowledge of experts or to discuss issues of a specialist nature. Apart from this function, the service includes:
- Providing support for collaborative ventures in the context of contract and grant-funded research
- Providing information about the research priorities and projects at Ostfalia
- Arranging contacts to Ostafalia’s professors
- Providing advice on funding possibilities for projects in collaboration with companies, associations, institutions and research establishments – at regional, national and international levels
- Providing advice on invention disclosures, patents and property rights
- Organizing events with a view to initiating collaborative ventures and exchanging ideas and knowledge
In order to offer the best possible service, the Knowledge and Technology Transfer team works closely with the technology transfer offices of the Braunschweig University of Art (HBK) and TU Braunschweig.
Please contact the team of the Knowledge and Technology Transfer for further information.