The project agency "Projektagentur Wolfenbüttel" is a joint initiative of the City of Wolfenbüttel, the District of Wolfenbüttel and the Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the Office for Regional Development (ArL) in Braunschweig. The organisation supports innovative projects regarding regional development and functions as a networking platform for actors from science, business, organisations and municipalities. It enables access to relevant science and research data and builds bridges for their application in companies and society.
The strategic goal of the project agency and the close cooperation with its stakeholders is to identify, stimulate and further develop concrete projects that have a special significance for the development of the city and the district. This cooperative approach intends to make regional life and business more attractive in the short and in the long term.
- Project funding: Office for Regional Development in Braunschweig (ArL) (Support programme Zukunftsräume Niedersachsen)
- Cooperation partners: City of Wolfenbüttel, District of Wolfenbüttel and Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences
- Project duration: 01.11.2020 - 31.10.2023
- Project budget: € 310,000 / year
- Project leader: Dr. Michael Strätz
- Project staff: Heide Gliß, Elisa Struck
For further information, please consult the project agency's website (German).
Your contact person is Dr. Michael Strätz